This splendid villa sits at the end of this idyllic beachfront estate and is a little different in layout to the others. This is the only villa where the living pavilions don’t form a courtyard that accommodates the swimming the pool. Here the pavilions are linked by planted and covered terraces with the pool and sizeable garden situated at the far right of the property. The grounds of this villa are also slightly more elevated from the beach and therefore it offers even more privacy and seclusion.
The first feature you notice is the classy waterfall that’s opposite the entrance. To the right of that is a large manicured lawn and garden that leads to the L-shaped blue-tiled swimming pool.
To the left of the waterfall is a well stocked mature garden area and beyond that is a pavilion with two en-suite twin bedrooms. A recessed garden area separates this from a further en-suite double bedroom. And another recessed garden then leads into the master suite which has a dressing area and en-suite bathroom with bathtub and inner garden feature.
Directly in front of the entrance waterfall is the pavilion that’s made up of the well equipped western style fitted kitchen, a bathroom and a huge dining and lounge area. Dividing this from the bedroom pavilion is a partially covered walkway with an attractive row of plants along the centre.
Across the entire front of the property is a covered terrace area linking the master suite to the lounge and across to the impressive sala. A raised garden then provides private access onto the golden sand beach.
An L-shaped pool runs from the sala along the lounge/dining area and then turns right across to the kitchen. The beautiful garden then extends back around to the entrance.
This is an attractive, interesting, practical and stylish property with well chosen furniture, tasteful art and ornament selections, and a unique layout that ensures maximum privacy, whether you’re inside or outside of this functional high-quality villa. With the garden and pool at the very extremity of the estate and with the kitchen and lounge/diner positioned directly overlooking that area this villa is ideal for entertaining whilst enjoying your stay on the island.
On the northern coast of Koh Samui, 15 minutes drive from the airport, 5 minutes from the resort of Maenam and 15 minutes to the island’s busiest resort, Chaweng.
• Private salt water pool
• Master bedroom with TV satellite, DVD/CD players
• TV in all bedrooms
• Music system
• Fully-furnished inc. linens/towels
• Large living and dining areas with sea views
• Outdoor furniture
• Fixed outdoor BBQ
• All bedrooms and living area are air conditioned and have ceiling fans
• Broadband WIFI ADSL
• Large fully equipped kitchen
• Back up generator in time of power outage
• CCTV and extensive security system
• 24 hrs manned surveillance at entrance and on the beach (night time only)
• The resident villa staff will ensure the villa is kept clean and tidy while the Villa Manager is available to cater to all Guests specific needs and help organise activities, massage and spa treatment as well as communication with the Thai chef and dealing with any matter arising at the villa
• Our Guest Relations & Concierge team will visit guests during their stay (usually the day after check in) to further help ensuring guests have a pleasant stay or address any matters arising at the villa
• Bed linen is changed every third day, while towels are changed as necessary
• Pool towels are provided and replenished as deemed necessary
• Shopping list available
• In-Villa wine selection
• Concierge service for all tours and activities; private tours can also be arranged
• Car rental can be arranged with full insurance coverage, with or without driver
• In-villa spa treatment with extended menu
• Baby sitting service on request and availability
Nightly Rental Rates
Rental rates from 1,320 USD++ to 2,100 USD++ per night dependent on season for 4 bedrooms/8 guests
Reduced occupancy rates available for 2 bedrooms only from 1,000 USD++ per night for 4 guests
++rates exclude 10% service and 7% tax
Free night promotions may be available in low season and early bird discounts are available for bookings made more than 120 days in advance - please inquire.
• Daily rates for an optional full time Thai Chef is US$100 ++ subject to 10% service charge and applicable of 7% tax per day (food cost on Guests account)
• Minimum stay of 3 nights (7 nights over Christmas or New Year, 5 nights for Chinese New Year, Easter)
• Rates shown are for a maximum of 10 (ten) Guests (including children) depending on villa.
• Extra bed will be charged at US$50 per night
• Daily rates and extra beds are subject to 10% service charge and 7% tax
• Airport transfer: One complimentary roundtrip airport transfer. For additional transfers USD 35++ one way
• Baby cot provided free of charge
• Rates include daily continental and hot breakfast
• For weddings and private parties, surcharge may be applicable depending on number of guests
Booking Terms and Conditions
Intermediate and High seasons have minimum booking period of 3 night. Prime season has minimum booking period of 5 nights. Christmas/ny dates have minimum stay of 7-10 days dependent on dates.
For Intermediate, High, Promotional Seasons and other seasons stipulated in the rate sheet. All payment (s) received will be credited for use in the same villa as originally booked for within 9 month of the cancellation date if the booking is cancelled after the payment (s) date.
For Prime Season, Christmas/New Year and other season stipulated in the rate sheet. If the booking is cancelled after the deposit and/or balance payment date, all payment (s) received will be forfeited or refunded in pro-rata shall another booking be secured for the same period that has been cancelled. Should a Guest wish to change villa while on site, 3 days notice are required. Should the Guest change property immediately on arrival the 3 days notice will be forfeited. Should the Guest wish to stay in another villa at a lower rate, the Guest is not entitled to a refund on the amount originally paid, should the 2nd villa be more expensive, the Guest is required to pay the difference on site. Early departure is subject to the cancellation conditions as specified above.