Baan Taling Ngam koh samui
As part of Samui’s most exclusive, prestigious and private estate of just six properties this villa has an instant appeal. From the moment you arrive at this exclusive estate you will be struck by the peace and nature of the location.
A tree-lined stone pathway leads to each villa and directly onto an idyllic white-sandy beach.
The entrance to the villa sets the scene for the rest of this outstanding property. Steps are enclosed by a pleasing blend of brown sandstone rocks and blue/black stone walls. The steps lead up and into a picture-perfect scene of green lawns, tropical plants, an infinity swimming pool and extraordinary views over the gulf of Thailand and the surrounding islands.
The stone wall continues as a feature and encloses a beautiful and very natural sloping garden area to the left of the two thatched pavilions. On the lawn surrounding the pool there are wooden slatted sun-beds adding to the very natural ambience here.
The first pavilion houses the bedrooms and in the first room you’ll find a double bed, dressed with brown and cream accessories with a circle print which is reflected in the artwork mounted above the bed. The en-suite bathroom features a walk-in shower area.
The second bedroom is a mirror image of the first but with twin beds. In here the predominantly white room is ignited by the bright red accessories. From the en-suite bathroom there’s a door leading to a private garden area.
Separating the pavilions is a central courtyard with large rectangular planted area adding to the overall spacious feel of the property.
The next living pavilion has a large covered front terrace leading to an outdoor dining area next to the pool and facing the ocean. The pavilion is a large open-plan space incorporating the lounge, dining and kitchen areas.
This is a functional and very stylish room with spaces clearly defined by the choice of furniture. A wooden dining table with white and chrome dining chairs; a comfortable taupe L-shaped sofa; and a white island feature, which consists of a breakfast bar with built-in sink, hob and appliances.
From the central courtyard a wooden staircase leads to a mezzanine floor above the kitchen. A balcony at the top of the stairs has doors which open into a comfortable sitting area with satellite TV, sofa-bed and bean bags. The mezzanine floor can double as an extra bedroom with a fully equipped en-suite shower room; thus enabling it to accommodate extra guests on occasions. There are curtains to separate the room from the area below.
Like all villas on this estate the design concept is one of simplicity, combining modern white interiors with exotic tropical exteriors to fantastic effect. At all times the design of the property focuses the attention on the unparalleled views of the Five Islands, the Ang Thong Marine Park and the mainland, not forgetting the crystal blue waters in between.
The central courtyard separates this villa from the others in design and is an example of how each villa has been individually created to fit into its unique environment. Also by adding an en-suite bathroom to the mezzanine floor that space has increased functionality and could possibly be utilised as a further sleeping area. It certainly provides a private and separate area if you’re planning on sharing the villa or have older children who need their own space.
From the minute you enter this stunning property you will be captivated by the natural setting, the views and how well the villa merges modern style and functionality with luxurious and natural tropical living.
On the western coast of Koh Samui, 45 minutes from the Airport and 15 minutes from the town of Lamai.
The summer tide phenomenon makes the sea retract itself up to 100 meters from the beach line.
Adjacent to the Baan Taling Ngam resort which features a beach front restaurant as well as water sports activities.
* Outdoor patio overlooking the Five Islands and amazing sunsets over the Marine Park
* Private Swimming pool
* TV Satellite, DVD/CD player
* Direct beach access at the entrance of the Estate
* Fully furnished inc. linens/towels
* Fully equipped kitchen
* Free WIFI throughout
* All bedrooms are air-conditioned with en-suite bathrooms
* A loft area boasts large flat screen as well as working desk with ocean view
* The resident villa staff will ensure the villa is kept clean and tidy while the villa manager is available to cater to all your specific needs and help organise guests stay with activities, massage and spa treatment as well as dealing with any matter arising at the villa.
* Our guest relations & concierge team will visit guests during their stay (usually the day after check in) to further help ensuring guests have a pleasant stay or address any matters arising at the villa
* The Villa Manageress is available to attend to your needs
* Bed linen is changed every third day, while towels are changed as necessary
* Pool towels are provided and replenished as deemed necessary
* Thai Chef service and shopping list available upon request and availability (surcharge apply)
* In-Villa wine selection
* Concierge service for all tours and activities; private tours can also be arranged
* Car rental can be arranged with full insurance coverage, with or without driver
* Baby sitting on site upon request and availability (surcharge apply)
* In-villa spa treatment with extended menu
Nightly Rental Rates
Rental rates from 550 USD++ to 850 USD++ per night dependent on season for 2 bedrooms/4 guests
Reduced occupancy rates available for 1 bedrooms only from 450 USD++ per night for 2 guests
++rates exclude 10% service and 7% tax
Free night promotions may be available in low season and early bird discounts are available for bookings made more than 120 days in advance - please inquire.
* Minimum stay of 3 nights (7 nights over Christmas and New Year, 5 nights for High and Prime seasons)
* Rates shown are for a maximum of 4 (four) Guests (including children). Extra bed will be charged at US$50 per night
* Daily Rates and extra beds are subject to 10% service charge and 7% tax
* Airport transfer: US$ 45 (plus tax) per trip for a maximum of 7 passengers in private mini bus or luxury car
* Baby cot provided free of charge
* Rates include daily Continental breakfast
* For weddings and private parties, surcharge may be applicable depending on number of guests
Booking Terms and Conditions
Intermediate and High seasons have minimum booking period of 3 night. Prime season has minimum booking period of 5 nights. Christmas/ny dates have minimum stay of 7-10 days dependent on dates.
For Intermediate, High, Promotional Seasons and other seasons stipulated in the rate sheet. All payment (s) received will be credited for use in the same villa as originally booked for within 9 month of the cancellation date if the booking is cancelled after the payment (s) date.
For Prime Season, Christmas/New Year and other season stipulated in the rate sheet. If the booking is cancelled after the deposit and/or balance payment date, all payment (s) received will be forfeited or refunded in pro-rata shall another booking be secured for the same period that has been cancelled. Should a Guest wish to change villa while on site, 3 days notice are required. Should the Guest change property immediately on arrival the 3 days notice will be forfeited. Should the Guest wish to stay in another villa at a lower rate, the Guest is not entitled to a refund on the amount originally paid, should the 2nd villa be more expensive, the Guest is required to pay the difference on site. Early departure is subject to the cancellation conditions as specified above.