This stand-out, two-bedroom property sits in a gated residential enclave just a 5-minute drive from the peaceful sands of Maenam beach offering guests a chic, private hideaway.
Comfortable, convenient and contemporary, the interiors of the villa feature hand-picked modern art and accessories from around South East Asia, laid in a subtle and simplistic way. The spacious living and sleeping spaces blend with the tropical surrounds via sliding glass doors that open directly onto your own 12-metre, black-tiled pool, set in a lush, well manicured lawned garden.
Fabulous for families and couples, this villa makes life easy with a relaxed, open-plan design that lets you drift freely between its stylish rooms, pool deck lounge and garden. Furnished as a home rather than a holiday house, you soon settle into the house as if it was your own. Top notch inclusions like a fat screen TV, and DVD player, WIFI throughout the house, two spacious mattresses and a fully equipped stylish kitchen add to the effortless experience.
Beginning the day with a refreshing dip in the pool is a rare treat. Lazy days pass in relaxed bliss simply switching between the cool waters and lying with a book on the sun soaked garden sunbeds. When the sun gets too much you can chill out with music on the outdoor covered lounge or the comfort of the living room. Having your own equipped kitchen also gives you the freedom to buy groceries at one of the island's supermarkets or specialist outlets and prepare meals to suit your taste and schedule.
An ideal small family house, kids love the pool and the garden is large for fun games. With a hire car it's a short hop to the local beaches or you can arrange local tour companies to pick you up for day trips to see the island's main attractions.
Equally suited to one or two couples in search of seclusion, or a break away, this is a top choice for weary holidaymakers who appreciate more space, comfort and privacy than a hotel room affords.
A small road full of local life leads to the estate from the main Samui ring road in Maenam. An electronic gate opens into a well kept, modern development and the villa's unique, fat roofed design stands out from the other properties. A huge wooden door swings open into the main living area, with the lounge located to the right, the dining room left, and a walk- around entrance leading to the well equipped sunken kitchen area.
Both the dining room and the living area slide open onto the covered pool terrace, which has soft and spacious outdoor furniture to relax on between dips. A great place to enjoy a drink while soaking in the fresh air and quietness of the surroundings. The interiors are decorated in white and earthy tones, with a high ceiling creating an open, cool ambience. The lounge has a comfortable L-shaped sofa poised before a fat screen TV with DVD and satellite channels and overlooking the black-tiled pool and garden, while in the dining area, a circular teak dining table sits close to the window with views out over the garden and pool.
A hallway leads from the lounge to the villa's two double bedrooms. Each has its own bathroom, one indoors, the Master is divided by a glass-wall with an outdoor shower space for an alfresco dousing. The guest bedroom has his own small private terrace. A comfortable, and unique design feature, raised full-width platform king sized bed takes centre stage with tall windows creating a light ambience and built-in wardrobe ensuring plenty of space. The master bedroom is even larger, with ample wardrobe space and sliding doors that open directly onto the poolside deck.
Although not right on the beach, the peace and privacy of the location more than compensate for the lack of sand on our doorstep. It is easy to divide your time between sloth and action. Breakfast and lunch are spent chilling by the pool at the house, then you can drive into Maenam, Bophut or Chaweng for dinners out in the evenings. A day trip to the Ang Thong National Marine Park is also easily organised by the local manager.
When you need the beach it's any easy drive to some of Samui's least crowded bays and it always feels equally great to return “home”. The shopkeepers on the small street nearby are all friendly and welcoming, so you soon feel like a resident rather than a tourist.
It's definitely a good idea to hire a car. This allows you to switch at will between the house's cosy comforts and Samui's famed sights and attractions.
Maenam walking street, every Thursday night, is one attraction you would not want to miss The street buzzes with souvenir vendors, take away and snacks stalls, some restaurants and bar, and the central area opposite the Chinese temple, feature live music and other acts while the cocktail experts shake it all up for really affordable mixes. A great night out, casual and filled with laughter and emotions.
Facilities & Amenities
• One Master and one guest bedroom; each with en-suite and shower; master bathroom's shower is outdoor
• 12m Swimming Pool
• Air conditioning in both bedrooms
• Ceiling fans in living room
• Fan in dining room
• FREE WiFi throughout
• TV + DVD with satellite channels in living room
• Fully equipped kitchen with oven, gas hob, toaster, cofee machine, blender, kettle
• Towels/bed linen are provided
• Washing machine
• Car Parking (2 cars)
Nightly Rental Rates
Rental rates from 6,000 THB to 9,500 THB per night dependent on season
Rates exclude 10% service charge
• Stay below the minimum nights may be agreed depending on availability; full service charge as per minimum nights will remain applicable
• Welcome pack of cofee, tea, water and creamer
• Free wifi
• Electricity and water consumption
• Check In and out times can be accommodated depending on availability
• TV satellite channels and DVD
• Baby Cot and High chair upon request (one of each)
• Pool cleaning and gardening service
• Cleaning and change of all linen and towels every four days
• Free use of the residents fitness gymnasium, 7 days a week for all guests over 16 years old
• 10% service charge (fully applicable as per minimum period of stay if booking is less)
• Airport transfer (THB 500 per way per vehicle)
• Extra bed for a guest above 12yo will be charged THB 5,250 + 10% service charge per week
Terms and Conditions
* To guarantee this booking in the first instance, you will be required to pay a deposit equivalent to 30% of the total rental .
* Full balance is due at least 60 days prior to arrival
Last minute reservation
* In case of reservation within 60 days of arrival, full payment may be requested at once before the arrival date
For Low and High Seasons, all payment (s) received will be credited for up to 9 month from the cancellation date if the booking is cancelled after the payment (s) date.
For Songkran & Easter holidays and Christmas/New Year and if the booking is cancelled after the deposit and/or balance payment date, all payment (s) received will be forfeited or refunded in pro-rata shall another booking be secured for the same period that has been cancelled.
Should a Guest wish to leave the Villa while on site or upon arrival, the full amount paid will be forfeited.
- 52/11-12 Moo 6, Bophut, Koh Samui
- Language: English, Russian, Romanian
- Phone: +66 612011965
Note: Exchange rates shown here are for informational purposes only.
- Type: House / Villas 0 sq. m
- Furnished: Yes
- View: Coconut garden
- Accommodates: 4 guests
- Minimum Stay: 7 nights