A showpiece property built with quality and class in mind. All guests are assured of peace and quiet to make the most of this superior beach location.
The villa has been cleverly created to make the house as aesthetically pleasing as possible with intricate and attractive design features everywhere you look. Starting at the impressive entrance with the waterfall and pond feature being the first thing you see when you arrive. Either side of that are colorfully planted garden areas separating the pavilions that make up this stylish property. The use of tropical planted areas between the rooms adds to the overall feeling of privacy, it also creates an intimate and peaceful atmosphere.
The first pavilion on the left as you enter comprises of two twin bedrooms, each with a TV and en-suite bathroom with shower. Next to those is another garden area with outdoor bathroom and pathway leading to the next pavilion which houses the fully equipped kitchen and dining area.
The kitchen has a feature island and breakfast bar and doors leading through to the traditionally styled dining room. Wall paneling and a beamed vaulted ceiling create a luxurious and tasteful dining area. An interesting water feature then separates the dining area from an indoor entertainment room which has a large dining table and built in fridges hidden behind sliding doors.
Behind the water feature at the entrance is another pavilion which contains a separate lounge area with comfortable contemporary style furniture. This sits at the base of the blue-tiled saltwater swimming pool looking along its length across the garden, the beach and out to sea.
The third pavilion on the right side of the pool gives the appearance of being three separate buildings. In the first is a twin bedroom with bathroom. Another heavily planted garden area divides this from the next room which is a double bedroom with en-suite facilities that includes an indoor and outdoor shower room. Between this room and the master suite is an alcove area which has a feature stone wall offering privacy to the master suite's outdoor bathroom and it also provides a private poolside tanning area with two sun-loungers. The master suite has a double bed, comfortable seats, an antique TV cabinet and a walk-in dressing area. The en-suite bathroom has a shower and a bathtub looking out onto the feature stone wall with colorful plants adding to the natural feel of the room. Outside the master suite is a terrace with wooden garden furniture and a massage bed.
The pool has a grassed area around it planted with sweet smelling, mature frangipani trees. And the garden has an outdoor shower and a private gated entrance on to the beach.
This exceptional villa has an interesting and intricate layout which offers guests a feeling of total privacy wherever they are in the property.
On the northern coast of Koh Samui, 15 minutes drive from the airport, 5 minutes from the resort of Maenam and 15 minutes to the island’s busiest resort, Chaweng.
• Private salt chlorinated swimming pool
• Master bedroom with TV satellite, DVD/CD players
• TV in all bedrooms
• Music system
• Fully-furnished inc. linens/towels
• Large living and dining areas with sea views
• Outdoor furniture
• Fixed outdoor BBQ
• All bedrooms and living area are air conditioned and have ceiling fans
• Large fully equipped kitchen
• Direct Beach Access
• Broadband WIFI ADSL
• Back up generator in time of power outage
• CCTV and extensive security system
• 24 hrs manned surveillance at entrance and on the beach (night time only)
• The resident villa staff will ensure the villa is kept clean and tidy while the Villa Manager is available to cater to all Guests specific needs and help organize activities, massage and spa treatment as well as communication with the Thai chef and dealing with any matter arising at the villa
• Our Guest Relations & Concierge team will visit guests during their stay (usually the day after check in) to further help ensuring guests have a pleasant stay or address any matters arising at the villa
• Bed linen is changed every third day, while towels are changed as necessary
• Pool towels are provided and replenished as deemed necessary
• Shopping list available
• In-Villa wine selection
• Concierge service for all tours and activities; private tours can also be arranged
• Car rental can be arranged with full insurance coverage, with or without driver
• In-villa spa treatment with extended menu
• Baby sitting service on request and availability
Nightly Rental Rates
Rental rates from 1,430 USD++ to 2,270 USD++ per night dependent on season for 5 bedrooms/10 guests
Reduced occupancy rates available for 3 bedrooms only from 1,170 USD++ per night for 6 guests
++rates exclude 10% service and 7% tax
Free night promotions may beavailable in low season and early bird discounts are available for bookings made more than 120 days in advance - please inquire.
• Daily rates for an optional full time Thai Chef is US$100 ++ subject to 10% service charge and applicable of 7% tax per day (food cost on Guests account)
• Minimum stay of 3 nights (7 nights over Christmas or New Year, 5 nights for Chinese New Year, Easter)
• Rates shown are for a maximum of 10 (ten) Guests (including children) depending on villa. Extra bed will be charged at US$50 per night
• Daily rates and extra beds are subject to 10% service charge and 7% tax
• Airport transfer: One complimentary roundtrip airport transfer. For additional transfers USD 17++ one way
• Baby cot provided free of charge
• Rates include daily continental and hot breakfast
• For weddings and private parties, surcharge may be applicable depending on number of guests
Booking Terms and Conditions
Intermediate and High seasons have minimum booking period of 3 night. Prime season has minimum booking period of 5 nights. Christmas/ny dates have minimum stay of 7-10 days dependent on dates.
For Intermediate, High, Promotional Seasons and other seasons stipulated in the rate sheet. All payment (s) received will be credited for use in the same villa as originally booked for within 9 month of the cancellation date if the booking is cancelled after the payment (s) date.
For Prime Season, Christmas/New Year and other season stipulated in the rate sheet. If the booking is cancelled after the deposit and/or balance payment date, all payment (s) received will be forfeited or refunded in pro-rata shall another booking be secured for the same period that has been cancelled. Should a Guest wish to change villa while on site, 3 days notice are required. Should the Guest change property immediately on arrival the 3 days notice will be forfeited. Should the Guest wish to stay in another villa at a lower rate, the Guest is not entitled to a refund on the amount originally paid, should the 2nd villa be more expensive, the Guest is required to pay the difference on site. Early departure is subject to the cancellation conditions as specified above.