Reference ID: BRDVR
An exclusive beachfront villa located within a prestigious Bophut Beach residence. This remarkable property expertly incorporates everything required for a luxury holiday experience.
The imposing wooden gated entrance gives indication of the quality and style within. To the left of the walking entrance is a large, equally impressive, gateway leading into the parking area.
Once inside the view through the center of the property directs you beyond the buildings, the infinity pool and the grounds of the property straight to the ocean beyond. This is a first impression that has an immediate impact and dominates your attention. When your senses have adjusted to the view, you’ll be equally as impressed with the style and layout of each of the stunning pavilions which make up this spectacular property.
Six separate pavilions are situated on either side of the central pathway, incorporating four bedrooms, a large open-plan dining area and kitchen and a sensational lounge. A poolside sala, infinity pool and private beach entrance complete what is one of Samui’s premier beachfront properties.
The first pavilion on the right as you enter is an en-suite double room. In here you’ll find a room where the overall theme is white, with white wooden bed, ornate white cabinets and contemporary white wooden artworks. However this room is a wash with colour and animation with the clever use of bright red accessories such as lamp shades, throws and cushions and even red detailing added to some of the white artworks. There’s a TV. A dressing area and a stylish en-suite shower room complete with walk-in shower and mosaic tiling.
A well planted garden separates this pavilion form the next which follows a similar themed décor or white and red. In here the wall-mounted artwork is also contemporary, yet the design lends a certain authentic more traditional appeal.
The TV sits next to a collection of modern wooden elephant ornaments on a very ornately carved white wooden cabinet. There are twin beds in this room, a dressing area and an en-suite shower room with walk-in shower and mosaic tiling.
The next pavilion on the right is the heart of the property where guests will come together to share their holiday experience. A large, extremely well fitted western kitchen is separated from the dining area by a central island feature and breakfast bar. Rich wooden units and a brick splash back area provide a comfortable homely feel to this area and black polished work surfaces together with high-end appliances keep this space modern and practical for the needs of the guests.
A majestic limed wooden dining table dominates the dining area with some beautifully used accessories to make this space a pleasure to relax and enjoy a snack or for a more formal dining experience.
Once again white wooden carvings are evident with chairs, the centre of the dining table and the contemporary artworks all sharing this theme. In here the use of more traditional ornaments and Thai artifacts completes the ensemble.
Stepping stones lead over a fish pond and kink this room with lounge. Doors open completely around two sides of this room giving a wall-less feeling and epitomizes the sought after indoor/outdoor lifestyle which is only possible in such a tropical climate. Furnished with very comfortable sofas arrange to encourage conversation, this is a very social space. The wall mounted TV provides an alternative form of entertainment when required.
From the light and airy ambiance of this room you step onto the pool terrace where more stepping stones lead you across the pool to the covered sala. An ideal place to sit, relax and simply enjoy the view. It is also an exceptional place to dine during the day or night.
To the right of the sala is an outdoor shower and steps leading down to the private gated entrance onto Bophut beach.
To the left the blue-tiled infinity swimming pool fills the width of the property. There’s a good sized pool terrace ideal for soaking up the Samui sun.
Heading back down the other side of the central pathway you come to the master suite which opens directly onto the pool terrace.
Rich dark-wooden floors are contrasted once again with white walls and white wooden furniture. A four-poster bed with white draping sits in the centre of the room facing out across the pool to the ocean. Behind the bed is a separate dressing area and sliding wooden doors open to reveal the indulgent master bathroom.
Steps lead up to a centrally placed sunken bathtub with a natural stone backdrop behind and a skylight above. A recess to the left contains two separate sink and vanity units whilst on the right is a walk-in shower room which leads to an inner garden area.
Yet another well maintained garden separates the master suite from the final bedroom pavilion. In here the theme is black and white. Again the white wooden furniture is of unquestionable quality and the bed is accessorized with a black and white checked throw. Above the bed are white stone monk figures mounted on a black background and the ornate white cabinets are each topped by a black lamp stand. There’s an en-suite shower room and dressing area and lovely views through the patio doors. Leaving this room brings back onto the central pathway, to the large parking area and back out onto the private road.
This property offers exceptional accommodation. The size and layout of the overall property, as well as the individual pavilions, provides a villa which is perfect for friends or families to share and maintain their own privacy.
The style and décor is universally attractive and the choice of furnishings has resulted in a very comfortable, modern and chic villa to be enjoyed.
Located on the North coast of Koh Samui, 10 minutes from Koh Samui's International Airport
• Private infinity edge swimming pool
• Direct beach access
• Beach Sala ideal for al fresco dining
• Plasma TV with DVD/CD players in each bedroom, Satellite TV (True Vision) and DVD/CD player in the living room, Hi-Fi system with outdoor speakers
• Fully furnished inc. linens/towels
• Fully equipped kitchen with design fixtures
• Local Telephone & Fax line and free wireless broadband ADSL internet access for by the pool
• All bedrooms are air conditioned and equipped with personal safe
• Living and Dining rooms air conditioned and with full length folding doors
• Secure gated community
• Stand by power silenced generator unit housed away from the property
• The resident villa staff will ensure the villa is kept clean and tidy while the Villa Manager is available to cater to all Guests specific needs and help organise activities, massage and spa treatments as well as communication with the Thai chef and dealing with any matter arising at the villa
• Our Guest Relations & Concierge team will visit guests during their stay (usually the day after check in) to further help ensuring guests have a pleasant stay or address any matters arising at the villa
• Bed linen is changed every third day
• Pool & Bath Towels are provided and changed as necessary. We do appreciate our guests help to conserve water usage and thus sustaining our pristine island environment
• On site Thai Chef (Thai cuisine and Western favorites) with shopping list available. Food cost on Guests account. Terms & Conditions may apply for chef service
• In-Villa wine selection
• Concierge service for all tours and activities; private tours can also be arranged
• Car rental can be arranged with full insurance coverage, with or without driver
• Baby sitting service on request and availability
• In-villa massage and spa treatment with extended menu
Nightly Rental Rates
Rental rates from 1,100 USD++ to 1,750 USD++ per night dependent on season for 4 bedrooms/8 guests
Reduced occupancy rates available for 2 bedrooms only from 750 USD++ per night for 4 guests
++rates exclude 10% service and 7% tax
Free night promotions are available in low season and early bird discounts are available for bookings made more than 120 days in advance - please inquire.
• Daily rates include a Thai Chef service (food cost on Guests account)
• Reduced occupancy rate and/or promotional rate does not include chef service (can be provided upon availability and additional service fee)
• Minimum stay of 3 nights (7 nights over Christmas or New Year and 10 nights over both holidays, 5 nights for Chinese New Year, Easter and Songkran)
• Rates shown are for a maximum of 8 (eight) Guests (including children). Extra bed will be charged at US$50 per night
• Daily Rates and extra beds are subject to 10% service charge and 7% tax
• Airport transfer: US$ 35 (plus tax) per trip for a maximum of 7 passengers in private mini bus or luxury car
• Baby cot provided free of charge
• Rates include daily Continental breakfast
• For weddings and private parties, surcharge may be applicable depending on number of guests
Booking Terms and Conditions
Intermediate and High seasons have minimum booking period of 3 night. Prime season has minimum booking period of 5 nights. Christmas/ny dates have minimum stay of 7-10 days dependent on dates.
For Intermediate, High, Promotional Seasons and other seasons stipulated in the rate sheet. All payment (s) received will be credited for use in the same villa as originally booked for within 9 month of the cancellation date if the booking is cancelled after the payment (s) date.
For Prime Season, Christmas/New Year and other season stipulated in the rate sheet. If the booking is cancelled after the deposit and/or balance payment date, all payment (s) received will be forfeited or refunded in pro-rata shall another booking be secured for the same period that has been cancelled. Should a Guest wish to change villa while on site, 3 days notice are required. Should the Guest change property immediately on arrival the 3 days notice will be forfeited. Should the Guest wish to stay in another villa at a lower rate, the Guest is not entitled to a refund on the amount originally paid, should the 2nd villa be more expensive, the Guest is required to pay the difference on site.Early departure is subject to the cancellation conditions as specified above.
Note: Exchange rates shown here are for informational purposes only.
Reference ID: BRDVR
- Type: House / Villas 0 sq. m
- Furnished: Yes
- View: Sea view
- Accommodates: 8 guests
- Minimum Stay: 3 nights