Reference ID: QLL-734353
One of two epic neighbouring beachfront villas, this is an exclusive holiday pad. These newly completed villas have set new benchmarks for architecture and interior creations on Samui.
Each masterpiece sits on a unique site of giant granite boulders, cascading out over a fine sandy beach into the sea. There is a refined sense of space that contrasts with the density and textures of the natural surroundings. The dominant architectural theme is an iconic roof structure - clad in cedar shingles, these swooping roofs provide dramatic lofty spaces of up to 10 meters over the main living areas, reducing to more intimate scale over the bedrooms. Villa guests have the choice of relaxing in a range of public spaces, including a large living room, open kitchen, lounge sala and landscaped poolside terrace. Each space flows seamlessly into another, from indoors to outdoors, with luxurious proportions and expansive views of the beach and ocean.
On entering the villa, a stylish, spacious split-level, wood floored living and dining area opens onto dreamy tropical views and cooling sea breezes. An open-plan western kitchen is equipped with LG and Siemens fridges, a fitted oven, microwave, gas hobs and a full range of modern appliances. A huge wooden dining table seats up to 20 people, whilst the nearby relaxation sala is furnished with a comfortable sofa, armchairs and a coffee table.
Back in the main living area, two oversized sofas sit either side of a sleek wooden table with a flat screen TV (satellite channels) and DVD unit poised for evening entertainment.
The living area opens directly onto the sun deck, furnished with soft daybeds, with the surface of the swimming pool reflecting the horizon. Right next to the pool, a projector and screen create a unique outdoor cinema experience blending modern technology with natural splendour. A delightful kids bedroom sits next the pool with a unique glass wall that lets them see under the water in their own private aquarium.
Stairs lead down from the living area to two of the villa's four comfortably furnished double bedrooms, all of which have TVs, feature king size beds and boast sea views, as well as dramatic en-suite bathrooms built into the natural rock formations. The bathrooms feature free standing bath tubs and separate shower cubicles, plus his and hers washbasins. Generous sized wardrobes with gowns and slippers supply 5-Star comfort.
A communal terrace fronts the two middle level bedrooms with an additional outdoor shower and bathroom. From there, guests can descend to two further bedroom, one of them the exquisite master suite with direct access onto the peaceful, sandy beach.
For watersports lovers with a sense of adventure, staying at one of the two expansive, luxury beachfront villas offers a unique opportunity not only to enjoy a memorable beachside vacation, but also to try out the very latest in hi-tech marine toys. The villa comes with a choice of watersports equipment, including a Sea Kayak and paddle board (see Facilities list)
Also exciting other water sports equipment can be hired from the nearby marine adventure center just five minutes stroll away at 'Water Edge Sports' such as - Bladefish, Wind surf, Jetski, Powerdive, Seabob, Wadeboarding and Jet Lev Flyer. *All equipment is subject to availability and T&C, please check at the time of booking.*
An elegant beachside holiday retreat. The location feels very private and you can drift easily between the various living, dining, and relaxation spaces without ever disconnecting from the amazing coastal views. The small but quiet beach makes swimming and watersports a daily pleasure, whilst the tempting pool and sun terrace make for an ideal spot to sit with a cool drink and watch the sun-drenched day turn into tropical night.
The helpful and efficient villa manager will happily arrange a private dinner on the beach, prepared by the villa's chef (meals on guests' account) and with views right from the king size beds, falling asleep and waking to the sound of the waves are equally relaxing and indulgent experiences.
Situated on the southeastern coast of Koh Samui, 25 minutes drive from the airport and 15 minutes to Chaweng
• Private swimming pool
• Apple TV, connected to the web
• Plasma TV
• Individual Satellite TV units in each bedroom
• 120" outdoor HD projector screens
• X-BOX 360, complete with most popular games
• iPad/iPhone docking stations in all bedrooms
• Direct beach access
• Fully furnished inc. linens/towels
• Fully equipped kitchen
• All bedrooms are air-conditioned
Free of charge items:
• Sea kayaks
• Paddle boards
• Bladefish water scudder
• Wind surf
• Powerdive snorkels
• Seabob super water jet
• The resident villa staff will ensure the villa is kept clean and tidy while the Villa Manager is available to cater to all Guests specific needs and help organise activities, massage and spa treatment as well as communication with the Thai chef and dealing with any matter arising at the villa
• Our Guest Relations & Concierge team will visit guests during their stay (usually the day after check in) to further help ensuring guests have a pleasant stay or address any matters arising at the villa
• Bed linen is changed every third day, while towels are changed as necessary
• Pool towels are provided and replenished as deemed necessary
• On site Thai Chef (Thai cuisine and Western favourites) with shopping list available. Food cost on Guests account. Terms & Conditions may apply for chef service
• Concierge service for all tours and activities; private tours can also be arranged
• Car rental can be arranged with full insurance coverage, with or without driver
• Baby sitting service on request and availability
• Water sports
• Boat trips to outer islands
Nightly Rental Rates
Rental rates from 1,550 USD++ to 3,050 USD++ per night dependent on season for 5 bedrooms/10 guests
Reduced occupancy rates available for 4 bedrooms only from 1,450 USD++ per night for 8 guests
++rates exclude 10% service and 7% tax
Free night promotions may be available in low season and early bird discounts are available for bookings made more than 120 days in advance - please inquire.
• Daily rates from US$ 1,400 to 2,750 for the entire house or US$ 950 to 1,200 for 3 bedrooms in intermediate and high seasons only
• Daily rates include a full time Thai Chef (food cost on Guests account)
• Minimum stay of 3 nights (7 nights over Christmas or New Year and 10 nights over both holidays, 5 nights for Chinese New Year, Easter and Songkran)
• Rates shown are for a maximum of 10 (ten) Guests (including children). Extra bed will be charged at US$50 per night
• Daily Rates and extra beds are subject to 10% service charge and 7% tax
• Airport transfer: US$ 50 (plus tax) per trip for a maximum of 7 passengers in private mini bus or luxury car
• Baby cot provided free of charge
• Rates include daily Continental breakfast
• For weddings and private parties, surcharge may be applicable depending on number of guests
Booking Terms and Conditions
Intermediate and High seasons have minimum booking period of 3 night. Prime season has minimum booking period of 5 nights. Christmas/ny dates have minimum stay of 7-10 days dependent on dates.
For Intermediate, High, Promotional Seasons and other seasons stipulated in the rate sheet. All payment (s) received will be credited for use in the same villa as originally booked for within 9 month of the cancellation date if the booking is cancelled after the payment (s) date.
For Prime Season, Christmas/New Year and other season stipulated in the rate sheet. If the booking is cancelled after the deposit and/or balance payment date, all payment (s) received will be forfeited or refunded in pro-rata shall another booking be secured for the same period that has been cancelled. Should a Guest wish to change villa while on site, 3 days notice are required. Should the Guest change property immediately on arrival the 3 days notice will be forfeited. Should the Guest wish to stay in another villa at a lower rate, the Guest is not entitled to a refund on the amount originally paid, should the 2nd villa be more expensive, the Guest is required to pay the difference on site. Early departure is subject to the cancellation conditions as specified above.