Maenam Koh Samui
Entering the villa you get an instant feeling of space and style. The large L-shaped central swimming pool draws your eyes across the property to the incredible view across the ocean to Koh Phangan. This is a villa with an obvious Thai influence in the choice of artwork, traditional furniture and artefacts, and yet it maintains a crisp contemporary feel due to the individual style and colours selected. For example; the majority of the artwork is Thai, in subject, but painted in a very contemporary style using bright colours that are not commonly associated with such designs.
Three pavilions are positioned to create the central area which houses the pool and sizeable sala. The first pavilion, on the left as you enter, is parallel to the golden beach and has three en-suite twin bedrooms, the third being separated from the other two by a well planted, recessed garden area. The rooms all have polished dark wooden floors, solid hardwood furniture and are dressed with attractive ornaments and the delightful paintings. Each en-suite bathroom has a twin marble sink unit and natural stone-tiled showers. At the end of this building is a pathway bordered with plants that leads to a further bathroom.
The next pavilion is at a right-angle to the first on the left of the property looking towards the sea. In here there’s a double bedroom with a very large en-suite bathroom. Next to that there is a beautiful carved wall feature set into a recess and surrounded with tropical plants. As you pass that you come to the Master suite. In here there’s a double bed; vaulted wooden ceiling; and more traditional paintings, depicting scenes of life in ancient Thailand. There’s a dressing area that leads into the en-suite bathroom where a large bathtub takes pride of place, with windows opening into an inner garden area and carved wall feature. To the front of the master suite is a sun terrace with sala and sun-beds.
A wide manicured lawn leads across the width of the property to a low wall with private entrance onto the beach. On the opposite side to the master suit is the final pavilion which has a bar, dining and entertainment room facing the ocean to the front. Sliding doors open and lead through an inner garden area to the open plan lounge, dining area and kitchen. This is a very large room with polished wooden floors and very stylish, high-quality furniture. There’s a further bathroom and the wide entrance into the stone floored kitchen. An impressive island feature is surrounded by top-branded fitted appliances in natural wood units.
In the centre of the courtyard is the blue-tiled L-shaped pool with water feature. And, to finish off is a very large sala with Thai-style roof and sun-beds and chairs to sit and relax in comfort whilst enjoying this sophisticated villa.
On the northern coast of Koh Samui, 15 minutes drive from the airport, 5 minutes from the resort of Maenam and 15 minutes to the island’s busiest resort, Chaweng.
• Private salt water pool
• Master bedroom with TV satellite, DVD/CD players
• TV in all bedrooms
• Music system
• Fully-furnished inc. linens/towels
• Large living and dining areas with sea views
• Outdoor furniture
• Fixed outdoor BBQ
• All bedrooms and living area are air conditioned and have ceiling fans
• Broadband WIFI ADSL
• Large fully equipped kitchen
• Back up generator in time of power outage
• CCTV and extensive security system
• 24 hrs manned surveillance at entrance and on the beach (night time only)
• The resident villa staff will ensure the villa is kept clean and tidy while the Villa Manager is available to cater to all Guests specific needs and help organise activities, massage and spa treatment as well as communication with the Thai chef and dealing with any matter arising at the villa
• Our Guest Relations & Concierge team will visit guests during their stay (usually the day after check in) to further help ensuring guests have a pleasant stay or address any matters arising at the villa
• Bed linen is changed every third day, while towels are changed as necessary
• Pool towels are provided and replenished as deemed necessary
• Shopping list available
• In-Villa wine selection
• Concierge service for all tours and activities; private tours can also be arranged
• Car rental can be arranged with full insurance coverage, with or without driver
• In-villa spa treatment with extended menu
• Baby sitting service on request and availability
Nightly Rental Rates
Rental rates from 1,480 USD++ to 2,320 USD++ per night dependent on season for 5 bedrooms/10 guests
Reduced occupancy rates available for 3 bedrooms only from 1,220 USD++ per night for 6 guests
++rates exclude 10% service and 7% tax
Free night promotions may be available in low season and early bird discounts are available for bookings made more than 120 days in advance - please inquire.
• Daily rates for an optional full time Thai Chef is US$100 ++ subject to 10% service charge and applicable of 7% tax per day (food cost on Guests account)
• Minimum stay of 3 nights (7 nights over Christmas or New Year, 5 nights for Chinese New Year, Easter)
• Rates shown are for a maximum of 6 (six) to 10 (ten) Guests (including children) depending on villa. Extra bed will be charged at US$50 per night
• Daily rates and extra beds are subject to 10% service charge and 7% tax
• Airport transfer: One complimentary roundtrip airport transfer. For additional transfers USD 17++ one way
• Baby cot provided free of charge
• Rates include daily continental and hot breakfast
• For weddings and private parties, surcharge may be applicable depending on number of guests
Booking Terms and Conditions
Intermediate and High seasons have minimum booking period of 3 night. Prime season has minimum booking period of 5 nights. Christmas/ny dates have minimum stay of 7-10 days dependent on dates.
For Intermediate, High, Promotional Seasons and other seasons stipulated in the rate sheet. All payment (s) received will be credited for use in the same villa as originally booked for within 9 month of the cancellation date if the booking is cancelled after the payment (s) date.
For Prime Season, Christmas/New Year and other season stipulated in the rate sheet. If the booking is cancelled after the deposit and/or balance payment date, all payment (s) received will be forfeited or refunded in pro-rata shall another booking be secured for the same period that has been cancelled. Should a Guest wish to change villa while on site, 3 days notice are required. Should the Guest change property immediately on arrival the 3 days notice will be forfeited. Should the Guest wish to stay in another villa at a lower rate, the Guest is not entitled to a refund on the amount originally paid, should the 2nd villa be more expensive, the Guest is required to pay the difference on site. Early departure is subject to the cancellation conditions as specified above.