Lipa Noi samui
This is an exciting eclectic mix of styles that incorporates artwork, colours, antique furniture and contemporary designs. Recognisable influences from around the South East Asia region can be seen everywhere you look. The finish and furnishings certainly make this a unique and artistic property.
Once inside, a large solid wooden dining table with bench seats is surrounded by colourful ceramic pots, ornate furniture, traditional wall mounted Thai figurines and abstract artwork. In this villa the kitchen is divided from the dining area by sliding dark wood and glass doors. Dark wood floors, doors and frames are a feature throughout this exceptional property.
The fully equipped kitchen has wooden units with polished black surfaces and is illuminated by hanging red lampshades and matching red seat covers on the breakfast bar stools. A flat-screen TV is mounted on one wall.
To the right of the dining area are two ground floor bedrooms. At the rear the twin bedroom has dark, highly polished wooden floors, traditionally styled solid teak beds, and benches on the terrace to sit and enjoy the front garden. Orange and green cushions add colour to the room which is mirrored in the curtain details. The en-suite bathroom has brown mosaic tiles in the shower room.
The front ground floor bedroom has a traditionally styled four-poster bed with pink silk cushions and matching throw. In the corner is a comfortable pink arm chair and white curtains are coordinated with a delicate pink pattern. Other than the flat-screen TV the rest of the furniture is made up of individual antique pieces such as a gold painted bedside cabinet; a red oriental cabinet; and a black wooden desk. There’s a walk in dressing area and in the bathroom, twin sinks, a shower room and a free-standing bathtub. The inner garden has an outdoor shower surrounded by plants and a large sandstone wall carving.
Stairs lead up to two more bedrooms. At the rear is a pretty twin room with the beds placed on an angle in the corner of the room. Floral curtains and colourful accessories provide a light and bright atmosphere. The balcony gives views over the front garden and the bathroom has a shower room with brown mosaic tiles.
The master suite at the front is another room with carefully chosen antiques which really catch the eye. The dark wood four-poster bed has bright cushions and to the side is a stylish wooden cabinet with an unusual glass lamp. The flat-screen TV sits on a beautiful, decoratively painted, antique oriental cabinet offering a stark contrast between new and old. The slate tiled balcony has a modern table and chairs overlooking the garden, pool and ocean. The bathroom has a sunken bath and is dressed with pretty orchids.
As you walk back through the dining area and down the steps onto the slate tiled terrace, two large elephant statues guide you towards a centre piece planted with a fantastic Frangipani tree. To the left is the final bedroom pavilion with a tradition teak double bed, a blue armchair and blue patterned curtains. More antique furniture and a plasma TV complete the room. The bathroom has a free-standing bathtub, shower room, and an inner garden with outdoor shower and carved sandstone wall feature.
A planted area separates this from the living pavilion and once again this room has a fascinating collection of artefacts that will have something of interest to everyone who visits. Large oriental cabinets stand proud alongside ornate chairs, with ceramics, lamps and ornaments adding interest and colour. Comfortable upholstered sofas are decorated with different coloured cushions to match the curtains. The end of the lounge looks across the garden through a traditional sala, with a dining table and bench seats, and out to sea. To the right of the lounge is the blue-tiled swimming pool surrounded by a decked area and with a path leading down to a further sala with a kitchen, bathroom and entertainment area. From here are steps that lead through a Thai-style entrance pagoda with wooden doors that open to give access to the beach. The villa is located within sight of the Raja Ferry where locals commute from the island to the mainland. The ferry pier can also be a decent reminder that when you live in these peaceful surroundings, others are travelling in the busy parallel universe.
Located on the West coast of Koh Samui, 10 minutes from the ferry port of Nathon and 35 kms from Samui's International Airport.
Villa is located within sight of the Raja Ferry pier.
• Private infinity edge swimming pool with outdoor Jacuzzi
• Direct beach frontage
• Beach Sala ideal for BBQ’s and al fresco dining
• Plasma TV, Satellite and DVD/CD player, Hi-Fi system with outdoor speakers
• Fully furnished inc. linens/towels
• Fully equipped kitchen with design fixtures
• Local Phone and Fax lines and wireless broadband ADSL internet access by the pool
• All guest bedrooms are en-suite, air conditioned and equipped with personal safe
• Living room air conditioned and with full length folding doors
• Secure gated community
• Use of Common Area Gym facilities including Sauna & Fitness Centre
• Living on site, the Villa Manageress and her staff are available to address your service needs
• Bed linen is changed every third day
• Pool & Bath Towels are provided and changed as necessary. We do appreciate our guests help to conserve water usage and thus sustaining our pristine island environment
• Shopping list available
• In-Villa wine selection
• Concierge service for all tours and activities; private tours can also be arranged
• Car rental with or without driver, full insurance coverage
• Baby sitting service on request and availability
• In-villa spa treatment with extended menu
Nightly Rental Rates
Rental rates from 1,000 USD++ to 2,250 USD++ per night dependent on season for 5 bedrooms/10 guests
Reduced occupancy rates available for 3/4 bedrooms only from 800 USD++/900 USD++ per night for 6/8 guests
++rates exclude 10% service and 7% tax
Free night promotions may be available in low season and early bird discounts are available for bookings made more than 120 days in advance - please inquire.
• Minimum stay of 3 nights (14 nights over Christmas and New Year, 5 nights for High and Prime seasons)
• Daily rates include a full time Thai Chef (food cost on Guests account)
• Rates shown are for a maximum of 10 (ten) Guests (including children). Extra bed will be charged at US$50 per night.
• Daily Rates and extra beds are subject to 10% service charge and 7% tax
• Airport transfer: US$ 40 (plus tax) per trip for a maximum of 7 passengers in private mini bus or luxury car
• Baby cot provided free of charge
• Rates include daily Continental breakfast
• For weddings and private parties, surcharge may be applicable depending on number of guests
Booking Terms and Conditions
Intermediate and High seasons have minimum booking period of 3 night. Prime season has minimum booking period of 5 nights. Christmas/ny dates have minimum stay of 7-10 days dependent on dates.
For Intermediate, High, Promotional Seasons and other seasons stipulated in the rate sheet. All payment (s) received will be credited for use in the same villa as originally booked for within 9 month of the cancellation date if the booking is cancelled after the payment (s) date.
For Prime Season, Christmas/New Year and other season stipulated in the rate sheet. If the booking is cancelled after the deposit and/or balance payment date, all payment (s) received will be forfeited or refunded in pro-rata shall another booking be secured for the same period that has been cancelled. Should a Guest wish to change villa while on site, 3 days notice are required. Should the Guest change property immediately on arrival the 3 days notice will be forfeited. Should the Guest wish to stay in another villa at a lower rate, the Guest is not entitled to a refund on the amount originally paid, should the 2nd villa be more expensive, the Guest is required to pay the difference on site. Early departure is subject to the cancellation conditions as specified above.