Choeng Mon koh samui
This is a property set in an area of exceptional natural beauty and the location, size, layout, landscaping, and the use of natural materials all adds to the relaxing ambience. Wooden gates open to reveal a driveway with a large covered parking area and an imposing island feature of huge stones and mature trees.
From the driveway a covered Thai-style Sala entrance leads you on to a stone pathway that runs between the extensive garden areas and between the two mirror pavilions that make up this property. Steps take you down onto a terraced area and as you walk along the curved pathway and across the lily pond, complete with water fountains, stepping stones and a magnificent towering tree, the view alters and opens up to reveal the true extent of the swimming pool and the impressive grounds in which this property sits.
The clever positioning of the buildings and the route of the pathways ensures that you’re eyes are steered to best appreciate what’s on offer here, a great combination of indoor and outdoor living. Space and stylish landscaping help to enhance the atmosphere; lawns and colourful planting from the entrance to the lily pond add to the overall beauty. But the existing rock formations, mature trees and wild tropical plants situated in the area behind the pool provide an environment that’s been created entirely by nature. This is a naturally shaded area to be enjoyed and explored by adults, and also an area of fun and adventure for children.
Both pavilions seamlessly blend modern facilities, high quality furnishings, and traditional Thai architecture. Plasma TV’s, comfortable furniture, large wooden dining tables, and luxuriously appointed bathrooms are complemented by the choice of stylish Asian ornaments, accessories and artwork throughout.
The pavilion on the left of the property, as you look from the driveway, has an open-plan lounge and dining area with polished wooden floors and vaulted wooden ceiling. There’s a study at one end of this room which can be used as a Nanny’s or kid’s room with a connecting double en-suite bedroom with a private terraced area leading out onto the garden. A second double en-suite bedroom has a separate entrance with views over the gardens, lily pond and swimming pool. At the rear of this pavilion there’s a fully fitted western style kitchen. The pavilion is surrounded by stone terraces and pathways that lead to the stylish outdoor shower, and the sizeable blue-tiled freeform swimming pool, with covered Sala at one end. At the far side of the pool is a large gas bbq that sits against a stunning natural rock feature.
The terrace around the pool has ample sun-loungers with thick mattresses and steps that take you up to the terrace of the other pavilion; this specific terrace comes with a removable wooden railing that can be used to prevent young children from wandering too far. A sophisticated lounge and dining area, with wooden floors and vaulted ceiling, leads into another fully fitted kitchen and the laundry room. This pavilion also hosts two en-suite double bedrooms and one study/kid’s/nanny bedroom with its own en-suite bathroom.
Providing very versatile accommodation this property is perfectly suited for two families, or a group of friends, to share. Its design gives a very natural and comfortable feeling and the layout of the pavilions, and the surrounding grounds, ensure that guests can always find their own space to relax in total privacy. The property stands alone and so no area is overlooked.
However, although the property is in a serene, secluded and private location, the island’s beaches, shops, restaurants and other amenities are all within easy reach to guarantee an all round holiday experience.
The villa is located on Choeng Mon and a 5 minutes drive from the superb beach of Choeng Mon.
The villa is about 10 min drive from Chaweng, 15 min from the Airport, 15 min from Bophut Fisherman’s village and 25 min drive away from the Santiburi Golf and Country Club.
The Villas has no sea view but provides an amazing feel of comfort and serenity.
• Large free form swimming pool with outdoor shower
• The terrace of one pavilion is surrounded by removable wooden railing that can be used to prevent young children from wandering too far
• Gas BBQ
• TV satellite with DVD player and surround system in both pavilions
• Free internet broadband WIFI access
• Fully furnished inc. linens/towels
• Two fully equipped kitchen
• Fans in living room
• All bedrooms are air conditioned
• All bedrooms are fitted with safe
• There is another pavilion with houses the live in employee of the house
• The villa staff will visit twice daily to make sure to keep the villa clean and tidy and are available to address your service needs
• Bed linen is changed every third day, while towels are changed as necessary
• Pool towels are provided and replenished as deemed necessary
• Chef service (Thai cuisine and Western favourites) upon availability and shopping list available
• In-Villa wine selection
• Concierge service for all tours and activities; private tours can also be arranged
• Car rental with or without driver, full insurance coverage
• In-villa spa treatment with extended menu
Nightly Rental Rates
Rental rates from 520 USD++ to 820 USD++ per night dependent on season for 5 bedrooms/10 guests
Reduced occupancy rates available for 3/4 bedrooms only from 450 USD++/500 USD++ per night for 6/10 guests
++rates exclude 10% service and 7% tax
Free night promotions may be available in low season and early bird discounts are available for bookings made more than 120 days in advance - please inquire.
• Daily rates include two full time live in staff
• Rates shown are for a maximum of 12 (twelve) Guests (including children). Extra bed will be charged at US$50 per night (including breakfast, plus tax)
• Minimum stay of 3 nights (10 nights over Christmas and New Year, 5 nights for High and Prime seasons)
• Daily Rates and extra beds are subject to 10% service charge and 7% tax
• Airport transfer: US$ 30 (plus tax) per trip for a maximum of 7 passengers in private mini bus or luxury car
• Baby cot provided free of charge
• Rates include daily Continental breakfast
• For weddings and private parties, surcharge may be applicable depending on number of guests
Booking Terms and Conditions
Intermediate and High seasons have minimum booking period of 3 night. Prime season has minimum booking period of 5 nights. Christmas/ny dates have minimum stay of 7-10 days dependent on dates.
For Intermediate, High, Promotional Seasons and other seasons stipulated in the rate sheet. All payment (s) received will be credited for use in the same villa as originally booked for within 9 month of the cancellation date if the booking is cancelled after the payment (s) date.
For Prime Season, Christmas/New Year and other season stipulated in the rate sheet. If the booking is cancelled after the deposit and/or balance payment date, all payment (s) received will be forfeited or refunded in pro-rata shall another booking be secured for the same period that has been cancelled. Should a Guest wish to change villa while on site, 3 days notice are required. Should the Guest change property immediately on arrival the 3 days notice will be forfeited. Should the Guest wish to stay in another villa at a lower rate, the Guest is not entitled to a refund on the amount originally paid, should the 2nd villa be more expensive, the Guest is required to pay the difference on site.Early departure is subject to the cancellation conditions as specified above.