Boh Phut Koh Samui
A gracious yet contemporary villa set in the heart of Fisherman's Village, Bophut, that stands out as the only absolute beachfront residence in Fisherman’s Village, one of the few villages in Asia which still exudes authentic island charm, with traditional wooden shop houses, many which have been converted into chic boutiques and restaurants. The distinct design of the beachside dining as well as the cuisine available have created an exceptional Thai and international atmosphere. The enviable location, elegant colonial inspired design, and superb furnishings create simply an amazing home.
The exterior with its white facade contrasted by the antique Shanxi doorway is eye catching. The interior tastefully compliments the exterior with white walls and plantation shutters contrasting with the richness and texture of the recycled teak floors. Every room in the home has been thoughtfully furnished in an intimate Indochine style with antiques and artwork from Burma, Laos, Vietnam, Cambodia and, of course, Thailand.
The villa boasts two comfortable living areas, with spectacular views of the sandy beach swaying palms and turquoise waters of the Gulf of Siam, a designer kitchen, private study which offers a quiet place to relax and read one of the novels from the library and 5 double bedrooms with crisp white linen and ensuites.
A king size master bedroom with two large terraces ideal for outdoor dining, the front terrace and idyllic sunbathing spot with stunning views over the pool, the garden and the beach looking across the ocean to Koh Phangan.
The final luxury indulgence, a sunken rooftop Jacuzzi tub, bar, and guest bathroom.
Ideally suited for those who want the convenience of a luxury beachfront home in an area with plenty of international dining options and entertainment venues. The layout and design of the villa make it perfect for families or couples to share, with each floor providing comfort and privacy when required whilst also allowing for guests to relax and enjoy their time together.
Visually stunning, comfortable and evoking a feeling of yesteryear, this is the perfect place to unwind and, in itself, a quintessentially Asian and truly memorable travel experience location.
Northern coast of Koh Samui, on the quieter side of the Bophut Fisherman Village, 10 minutes drive from the airport and 15 minutes to Chaweng
• Decking area with sun beds
• Direct beach access
• Electronic safes in rooms
• Free WIFI ADSL
• Fully equipped kitchen
• I pod/mp3 plug ins
• Jacuzzi on roof top with private terrace
• Luxury toiletries
• 2 living rooms with TV Satellite, DVD/CD player
• Swimming pool
• The villa staff will ensure the villa is kept clean and tidy while the Villa Manager is available to cater to all your specific needs and help organize guests stay with activities, massage and spa treatment as well as dealing with any matter arising at the villa
• Our Guest Relations & Concierge team will visit guests during their stay (usually the day after check in) to further help ensuring guests have a pleasant stay or address any matters arising at the villa
• Shopping list on request and and Thai Chef service on availability
• Bed linen and towels are changed as necessary
• Pool/beach towels are provided and replenished as required
• Chef service upon requested
• Concierge service for all tours and activities; private tours can also be arranged
• Car rental can be arranged with full insurance coverage, with or without driver
• Baby sitting service on request and availability
• In-villa spa treatment with extended menu
Nightly Rental Rates
Rental rates from 850 USD++ to 1,280 USD++ per night dependent on season for 5 bedrooms/8 guests
Reduced occupancy rates available for 3 bedrooms only from 790USD++ per night for 6 guests
++rates exclude 10% service and 7% tax
Free night promotions may be available in low season and early bird discounts are available for bookings made more than 120 days in advance - please inquire.
• Minimum stay of 3 nights (7 nights over Christmas or New Year and 10 nights over both holidays, 5 nights for Chinese New Year, Easter and Songkran)
• Rates shown are for a maximum of 8 (eight) Guests (including children). Extra bed will be charged at US$50 per night
• Daily Rates and extra beds are subject to 10% service charge and 7% tax
Airport transfer: US$ 35 (plus tax) per trip for a maximum of 7 passengers in private mini bus or luxury car
• Baby cot provided free of charge
• Rates include daily Continental breakfast
• For weddings and private parties, surcharge may be applicable depending on number of guests
Terms and Conditions
Intermediate and High seasons have minimum booking period of 3 night. Prime season has minimum booking period of 5 nights. Christmas/ny dates have minimum stay of 7-10 days dependent on dates.
For Intermediate, High, Promotional Seasons and other seasons stipulated in the rate sheet. All payment (s) received will be credited for use in the same villa as originally booked for within 9 month of the cancellation date if the booking is cancelled after the payment (s) date.
For Prime Season, Christmas/New Year and other season stipulated in the rate sheet. If the booking is cancelled after the deposit and/or balance payment date, all payment (s) received will be forfeited or refunded in pro-rata shall another booking be secured for the same period that has been cancelled. Should a Guest wish to change villa while on site, 3 days notice are required. Should the Guest change property immediately on arrival the 3 days notice will be forfeited. Should the Guest wish to stay in another villa at a lower rate, the Guest is not entitled to a refund on the amount originally paid, should the 2nd villa be more expensive, the Guest is required to pay the difference on site.Early departure is subject to the cancellation conditions as specified above.